10.14.2013


I still can't believe that I got to go to Nepal! Seriously, that is the greatest thing that I have ever done and it was such a spur of the moment decision. I hope that I get to go back someday. 

But for now, I am working on being in the moment. I am always looking back or looking forward, but rarely just right here, right now. Hell, even in Nepal I had to really force myself to stay in the moment because it's always easier to focus on anything other than what is actually going on. 
I just bought this for my house and I am going to hang it up tomorrow. 
For one of my classes, Motivation and Emotion, we had to choose a goal for the semester. It could be anything: diet, saving money, going to bed at a certain each night, whatever...For mine I wasn't sure what I wanted to do but after thinking about all the things that I did want to do, this sort of encompassed all of them. I truly believe that if we live in the moment, everything else just falls into place and we (I) seem to be much happier. So here's to being here right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment