7.22.2013

Summer

It seems like summer is never going to end and I'm loving it. Although I've been a bit of a home body most of the summer, since returning from Nepal, I have enjoyed it. Aside from working way more than I'm schedule to work, even work isn't that bad.

A  couple of weekends ago, Sof and I went to SLC for a Postal Service concert. The venue was weird but the concert was good. I discovered that concerts aren't really my thing anymore and that I'd prefer taking a road trip and listening to my favorite songs. I'm just too old for hanging out with tweens in a crowded room. It might also be due to the fact that most concerts I've been to, I was also drinking. Sober concerts just aren't the same. Not in a bad way, just in a way that makes them less exciting for me. So from now on, unless it's Ben Folds, I'll just stick to my iPod.

In other news, I'm getting really excited for school to start. It's a little bittersweet and very, VERY, exciting at the same time. I'm taking 17 credits of upper division Psychology classes so that I can minor in Psych. That wasn't my plan, but that's what I'm going to do now. I was really bummed that one of the classes I was most excited for got canceled but I think I'll be okay- they all seem pretty interesting.

I am still planing a candlelight vigil for addicts and alcoholics, as well. It's coming up and I'm pretty excited for it. Here is the flyer (thanks to Sof and her friend Ashlee(y)(ie) (no idea how to spell her name):


Anyway, life is good. If you're in Cedar or want to travel, come to the candlelight vigil and say hello! :)
Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm Sof's friend that's helping :) Just kidding I wish though.

    ReplyDelete