4.01.2013

Research, research, research...

Easter was good. I saw Jordan Hulet, my fam, April and researched human trafficking. And after a few failed attempts, I even got some good sleep in before coming back to work.

Since being at work I have read several hundred pages about trafficking; I should have started this research weeks ago because I am very interested in it and there is a lot of information. I have a very long few weeks ahead of me and I'll be grateful when school is over. I'm mostly just so anxious to go to Nepal that it's hard caring about anything else...except that the things I am researching are very relevant to why I want to go to Nepal in the first place.

I also have 3 other research papers to do. Oops. My ass is gonna get used to no sleep, even if it kills me! The library will be my best friend since I no longer have internet access at my house. Damn.

I am looking forward to the Tegan and Sara concert with Sof coming up! She bought my ticket and I'm so excited to see her and go to another Teg and Sar concert as well. Yay. I think I'll also get to meet her dad and step-mom this time, which should be good. I'm just super awk and anti-social, so I don't do well meeting new people. Guess it's time to grow up.

Anyway, life is wonderful. I know I say it a lot, but it's true. I have the best family, amazing friends, the sweetest girlfriend, I get to go to school and my job lets me do my research while I'm getting paid. Oh and the cutest kitties on earth. I don't have much to complain about at all! I never knew how good life could be until now and it just keeps getting better.

10 days until I see Sof!
48 days until I go to Nepal!

Wahoooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment